The past, present and future of DEADPXLZ
- Project ideation & initial concepts (January 2021)
- 10K Genesis PXLZ minted (May 2021) Pre-minted the entire 10K genesis collection.
- Whitepaper v1.0 aka PXL Wars announcement (September 2021) The very 1st version of the PXLZ Whitepaper (PXLZ for Dummies) showcasing early PXL Wars P2E concepts launched with a bang!
- PXL Explorer launch (October 2021) The 2nd smart contract marketplace on Cardano, exclusively tailored for DEADPXLZ.
- Whitepaper v2.0 (December 2021) The launch of the 2nd revision of the PXL paper featuring in-depth PXL Wars P2E mechanics overview.
- PXL Forge Demo #2 (January 2022) Showcasing key on-chain concepts such as PXL Wars account creation as well as forging PXLZ and Genesis holders Rewards distribution, all beautifully showcased within a fresh layout. Live DEMO here.
- NFT staking ends 🎉 (July 2022) Successful distribution of $DING rewards to PXL Staking participants.
- $DING LP Drive (August 2022) An LP staking program hosted on https://getding.gg. $DING holders will be able to provide ADA/DING liquidity and get rewarded with $DING APY and limited edition NFTs in addition to the corresponding LP tokens. All of the funds raised in this program will be added to the ADA/DING LP top Cardano DEX pool/s. More information on the $DING LP Drive programme can be found here.
- Minswap Triple Yield Farm (September 2022) After successfully seeding the Minswap DEX Liquidity Pool with over 1.6M $ADA in TVL, a triple yield farm will be launched. The farm will provide staking rewards in the form of $ADA, $MIN & $DING to liquidity providers. Announcement here.
- PXL Wars Boot Camp & PXL Wars Alpha Testnet (Q4 2022 & beyond) Includes the PXL Boot Camp program (deployed to mainnet) as well as a limited access alpha version (Minimum Viable Product - MVP) of PXL Wars deployed to Cardano testnet for extensive testing.
- PXL Wars Alpha Mainnet (H1 2023) Mainnet deployment of the P2E PvP mode of the PXL Wars as well as Skirmishes.
- PXL Wars Golden (H2 2023) Evolving PXL Wars via overall ecosystem improvements and new feature add-ons based on data, user input and project governance.